Saturday 18 February 2012

Digipack analysis - Britney Spears

This is the front cover for Britney Spears' ' My Prerogative: Greatest Hits' digipak. it just shows Britney wearing black leather shorts, a black lace bra and a fur jacket. The cover also has lace effects which matches her lace bra, but other than that I think the lace detail is a bit random. Her name and title of the album is at the top right corner. I thought it was creative how they used a stamp effect on the text, which perhaps shows that the album is supposed to be relaxed and striped back compared to her previous albums. The running colour scheme throughout the digipak is grey,which might represent nostalgia since it's a greatest hits digipack.


 This is the bonus remix CD which comes with the digipack. The remix disc shows a collage of all her previous CD covers which, as i've said, shows that this digipack is a nostalgic look after career. I guess is the point of greatest hits CDs, to look back at all the achievements an artist has made. I obviously can't use this example for my digipack, but I really like this collage idea.







This is the normal CD which is very simple. It has the lace effect which is on the front cover but this is a lighter version.

No comments:

Post a Comment